Payment & Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative
- Medicaid – certain HMOs – call your insurance company to verify
- Optum/United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
- Security Health Plan
Other payment options
- Out of network
- Credit or debit card
In order to make sure that your sessions will be covered by your insurance policy, you will need to contact your insurance company by calling the number on the back of your insurance card to find out your Mental Health or Behavioral Health Benefits.
Some questions to ask are:
- I would like to see Julie Benware, LPC, can you verify that she is an “In Network” provider for me.”
- “What is my deductible and/or co-payment?”
- “Is there a limit to my visits/sessions per year?”
- “Do I need pre-authorization for my visits?”
All deductibles, co-pays and direct pay fees are due at the time of the service.